Share Font Print Send to Friend
China Hotel Reviews
- All Reviews3
- With friends102
- Families widh older children189
- Young Couple199
- Solo travelers104
- Families with young children92
- Mature couples142
- Alex , Canada says:
- This Hotel is under a MASSIVE renovation! There is no lobby, no room service, no restaurant, no bar, and check-in is a major problem as the staff do not speak or understand English well. Construction noise starts at 8:00 am, and continues until 8:00 pm! DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Posted on 2013-4-23 12:43:14Rating:3
- Daniel , Britain says:
- A superb 4 star hotel with great value for money - prices are not so high, yet the rooms are big and spacious, the Spa is great and the service is good.
- The only thing needs adjustment is the staff's lack of English. You would expect staff at a chain hotel such as this, with so many tourists to have a better understanding of the language
- Posted on 2010-11-10 14:01:40Rating:3
- Grace , US says:
- The hotel has great rooms and is well-located, and is still good value for money.
- The breakfast and staff attitude needs to be improved to remain competitive, however.
- Posted on 2010-11-10 13:59:57Rating:3